VCG Roofing offers a wide variety of commercial roofing services including consultation scoping services, hail damage assessments, repairs, maintenance services and full commercial roof replacement.
In order to supply multiple options, we offer a wide range of products including: (PVC), (TPO), (EPDM), Modified Bitumen and Metal products.
Before making a decision on your next commercial project, call us for a free condition assessment. Our expert commercial team and insurance claim specialists will help educate property owners to help them make the best decision for their specific situation.
TYPES OF COMMERCIAL ROOFING:
- Modified Bitumen Roofing- This option combines hot asphalt (bitumen) with plastic and rubber additives, layered between sheets of fiberglass or polyester. Modified bitumen roofing exhibits many characteristics of built-up roofing, yet affords the ease of application of a single-ply system. These membranes are resistant to heavy traffic, punctures and tears.
- EDPM Single-Ply Membrane- Often referred to as rubber roofing, EPDM membrane is a rubber-based product with a proven reputation for durability. Varied application techniques include ballasted, fully adhered and mechanically fastened, allowing EPDM roofing systems to be applied to virtually any roof surface.
- PVC Single-Ply Membrane- Thermoplastic single-ply membranes represent the fastest-growing segment of the U.S. commercial roofing market. Short for polyvinyl chloride, PVC is a sturdy, single-ply roofing membrane proven to perform well on both residential and commercial roofs.
- TPO Single-Ply Membrane- TPO, or thermoplastic polyolefin, is a newer heat-welded, single-ply roofing membrane that costs less than PVC and offers a 10-year rating. TPO reflects solar heat, making it a popular choice where energy efficiency is important. Both PVC and TPO are aesthetically pleasing, lightweight, and highly resistant to wear.
- Metal Roofing- While expensive compared to other commercial systems, metal requires little maintenance and often lasts 50-75 years. When it comes to fire, wind and impact resistance, metal roofing truly stands out. With reflective coatings applied, metal can also be used to keep utility costs low. Its recycled content, recyclability and energy efficiency qualifies it as a “green” building product.