INSURANCE CLAIM ASSISTANCE
We understand that your home is your most important asset, and protecting it is our biggest priority. VCG Roofing works with every insurance company. Here at VCG Roofing we consider ourselves experts when it comes to the insurance claim process. We will identify storm damage, assist with filing the claim, and meet with your insurance adjuster. Our goal is to make this process as easy and seamless as possible for you.
VCG Roofing Process:
- Roof Inspection — A VCG Roofing project manager will inspect your roof for storm damage.
- File a Claim — The project manager will contact the insurance company with you to report a new claim.
- Adjuster Meeting — Your insurance company will send an adjuster to your property to confirm the damage. Your VCG project manager will be there to ensure you are properly represented. It is our goal to work with the adjuster to confirm all damages are covered on the insurance claim.
- Review Paperwork and Sign Agreement — Once you receive the insurance paperwork, your project manager will review the items to ensure everything is included and provide an agreement of the work to be completed.
- Claim Revision — VCG Roofing representative will review all line items on the Insurance Statement of Loss Paperwork. Throughout the process, VCG Roofing will send additional invoices to the insurance company for reimbursement for repairs needed to provide you with the best quality product.
- Roof Installation – Your VCG project manager will coordinate with you to schedule your new roof installation, and will complete all work on the property loss worksheet for the amount your insurance company allows.
Contact Us for Insurance Claim Assistance
Call us at (210) 504-9303 to have a VCG Representative assist you with your insurance claim.